||Sunday Jul 22, 2012
||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
||Level 5 - Possibility in National Library Building
Registration is closed.
BE INFOSMART presents: “Honey, Where is the Money?” – Becoming Financially Intelligent
Mr Apelles Poh (Certified Financial Planner; Masters in Financial Planning) believes that learning should be FUN. Come and be engaged, entertained and educated on Financial Intelligence. The speaker will cover topics including retirement planning, insurance, CPF matters, housing loans and wills.
The speaker will cover the following topics:
* You work hard for your money, is your money working hard for you?
* How can you ensure your golden years are golden, not grey?
* What are some of the pitfalls in investment and retirement planning, and how to avoid them?
* With the latest Medishield reform, how can you ensure you have adequate
* What is the latest CPF LIFE Annuity scheme? How does it work to your retirement
* How can you save money on your insurance policies?
* What is the Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) and how can you use it to
reduce your tax?
* What are some of the considerations before committing to a HDB flat? How to
maximize your CPF savings when taking a HDB loan?
* Wills – To write or not to write? What are some of the implications?
Free admission but registration is required at NLB eKiosks or via this form: http://bit.ly/NpvRXl